Friday, January 10, 2014

Returning Home

Welcome back everyone!  I hope your holidays were lovely, and filled with family and fun.

The holidays and transition to the new year always have their ups and downs.  I stopped writing around the middle of the month of December due to a combination of factors - with the holidays coming, there's always so much to prepare for and so little time to do it; and also, my ipod on which I keep my huge list of blog ideas went through the washer one night and has been unable to recover.  After all that, I decided to take a break from the world wide web for a bit and spend some quality time with my family.

So after a couple weeks rest, here I am again!  My hope for this blog in the new year is to write one Pagan Blog Project and one other post once a week, and also continue through my rune-making series.  I'm also writing for the Pagan Families blog over at Patheos (read my first contribution here).  Personally, I'm also determined to finish ADF's Dedicant Path this year, hopefully ready to turn in sometime after the Summer Solstice.  I'd also really like to start the Troth's Lore program, but I won't be turning 1 year as a member until autumn, so we'll see how busy things are at the time!

All in all, it looks to be a full and busy year, and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment